We are a website specializing to publish architecture things.
We are a small startup without many subscribers and editors.
We are looking for part-time online editors.
We prefer students who have more spare time.
If you are interested, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV attached.
We offer every team member a pleasant environment and numerous benefits to satisfy both their professional and personal requirements.
General requirements for each position:
– Native English speaker or proficient English.
– Major in architecture, or related design subjects like landscape, urban, interior.
– Possibility of working from home, coffee bar, library, school.
– Salary will be paid at the end of every month by PayPal or wire transfer.
– Possibility of converting to full-time employee with a higher salary.
Job Position A1: Online Editor – Project Editor
– Process submissions from the author and contributor, then, edit them to publish to our website.
– You need to work 20 hours in 4 workdays (Flexible days per week).
– Every week you need to complete 40 projects.
– As a small startup team, we regret that we couldn’t offer too much money for your part-time work. We value your contribution to the website, thus, the amount will increase step by step if the performance assessment is approved. If we get some investment in the future, it’s our privilege to act as founding team member.
Job Position A2: Online Editor – Event Competition Job Editor
– The role of this editor is searching latest information about events and competition and jobs from internet, then publish to our websites. Same to above, at first, we don’t have so many readers, we copy from other websites. After then, we shall have some submissions.
– every week you need to complete 40 articles. The types of articles include but not limit to: announcement of competition, result of competition, introduction of event, or activities related to architecture and other design subjects like landscape, urban, interior.
– Event Competition 10 articles/week, Job 10 articles/week
Job Position B1: Social Media Account Manager – Hootsuite
– Review the published articles by editors
– Set featured articles every workday
– Publish the content from our website to social media
– Monitor online reviews and respond to some reviews in a timely manner and with care
– Strong interest in research and understanding of industry-related topics
– Copywriting or any related work in creative writing is preferred
– 20 hours in 4 workdays (Flexible days per week).
Job Position B2: Social Media Account Specialist – Buffer
– Publish all images from our website to Pinterest every day