We are looking for interesting thoughts, ideas, concepts, thesis, essays or a thought-provoking architectural image along with up to 500-word description. Our panel will select the most interesting ones and feature them on our website on a new page – which is currently under development. The entries are open to anyone from around the world above the age of 18 from the field of architecture, design, planning, urban design or from real estate professionals.
If you want to be featured, please send us soft copy of your entry (one entry per person) with the following format:
– Image or collage of images showing architectural concepts, ideas, renderings or abstract representation;
– Sketch or sketches of built environment;
– Image from your own design thesis / dissertation (single image or collage of images);
– Architectural / design-related / design critique or essay with maximum 500 words
– Please visit our website at: https://www.arcdeck.net/ for details and submission link.
– The entry is free and open to anyone above the age of 18 from around the world – students as well as professionals – from the field of design, planning or real estate.
– One entry per person.
– The entries need to be original, unpublished work. Please refer to our FAQs on our website about copyrights and plagiarism before submitting.
– Submit original image(s), sketch(es) or rendering(s) with a layout of maximum A1 size – JPG or PDF format along with a maximum 500-word description.
– Submit original text or word document, design narrative, critique, essay or commentary with maximum 500 words.
– Combined file size of ALL files being submitted shall not exceed 10MB.
TitleDesign Dialogue at ArcDeck
TypeCall for Submissions
Submission DeadlineDecember 31, 2021 12:00 AM