We are Design Daily, an online architecture magazine committed to share architectural works and inspire our global readers since 2010. With channels in multiple languages, we help to promote and spread worldwide architecture to reach millions of readers monthly. Design Daily is proudly operated by a small team with architectural enthusiasm. All members are working remotely from different countries. No office, no restrictions.
In 2021, after a year of pandemic, we have noticed the value of online collaboration with editors & contributors. We are looking for part-time online editors. The work scope is to find architectural trends then publish them in our magazine. Probably couples of hours per week, part-time.
If you are interested, please contact us at email@example.com with your CV attached. We offer every team member a pleasant environment and numerous benefits to satisfy both their professional and personal requirements.
Please help us spread our voice if possible. We are also glad to publish your design for readers to see.
General requirements for each position:
– Native English speaker or proficient English.
– Major in architecture, or related design subjects like landscape, urban, interior.
– Possibility of working from home, coffee bar, library, school.
Position A1: Online Editor – Project Editor
– Process submissions from the author and contributor, then, edit them to publish to our website.
– Flexible days per week.
– As a small startup team, we regret that we couldn’t offer too much money for your part-time work. We value your contribution to the website.
Position A2: Online Editor – Event Competition Job Editor
– The role of this editor is searching the latest information about events and competition and jobs from the internet, then publish on our websites. Same to above, at first, we don’t have so many readers, we copy from other websites. After then, we shall have some submissions.
– The types of articles include but not limited to: announcement of competition, result of competition, introduction of event, or activities related to architecture and other design subjects like landscape, urban, interior.
Position B1: Social Media Account Manager – Hootsuite
– Review the published articles by editors
– Set featured articles every workday
– Publish the content from our website to social media
– Monitor online reviews and respond to some reviews in a timely manner and with care
– Strong interest in research and understanding of industry-related topics
– Copywriting or any related work in creative writing is preferred