Shearwall Pty Ltd is recognised throughout Australia as one of the leading formwork suppliers and designers, with innovative technologies, comprehensive services and practical expertise in providing formwork solutions for any building project.
Duties & responsibilities
- Work closely with the design team, assisting with drawings.
- Exceptional skills in document control.
- Ability to meet strict deadlines.
- Highly motivated to promote safety in design.
- Ability to work autonomously and as part of a team.
- Understand and be able to read and interpret structural and architectural drawings; translate concepts and information into drawings; use feedback to modify designs; apply design principles; demonstrate attention to detail.
Preferred Experience & Qualifications
- High competency with AutoCad and all Microsoft Office suites.
- Previous experience in a similar role.
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in formwork design.
- Good knowledge of Australian Standards & Regulations and Formwork Code of Practice.
- Experience in multi storey construction would be benefical
- Advanced Diploma of Design/Drafting required.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a successful and expanding Australian owned business. An attractive full-time salary package will be negotiated for the successful applicant. If you meet the criteria above please click on “Apply for the job” and forward a current Resume and cover letter. Only successful candidates will be contacted.
The application form will include these questions:
- How many years’ experience do you have as a draftsperson?
- Which of the following CAD software do you have experience with?
- What’s your expected annual base salary?
- Do you have a current Australian driver’s licence?