Role: Project Architect/ Designer
At MSA Design every line on paper and every decision on site is an opportunity for us to be a positive influence on our community. Flexible, creative and engaged-our team works together to push our client’s vision to their absolute limit. We listen. Our client’s challenges, vision and mission become our own. Together as a team, we work through the creative process—forging a partnership that brings environments to life.
If you want to DESIGN EXCEPTIONAL EXPERIENCES AND SPACES on a daily basis, we have an immediate opening for the role of Project Architect /Designer(architecture license not required, but path to licensure required) in our downtown Cincinnati HQ. This position is an integral part of our team and will be responsible for working on all phases of the design process from initial visioning & programming, concept development, design refinement, and technical drawings.
General Characteristics and Experience for candidates:
- 2-7years of post-graduation experience and possession of a professional license to practice Architecture or being prepared to/in process of taking their Registration Exams.
- Bachelors and / or Masters Degree in Architecture from an accredited institution.
- Experience or interest in working in our market areas. We encourage candidates to review our website portfolio at www.msaarch.com for examples of our work.
- A person of high integrity willing to follow through with commitments, honors their word, and embodies the character exemplified by MSA leadership and team members.
- Excellent listening skills and the ability to foster long-term client relationships to develop ongoing work opportunities
- A self-starting, positive, dynamic, active, outgoing personality.
- A flexible, easy-going person of a collaborative nature who will work well with our Principals, Leadership, and Team members.
- A passion to pursue design excellence, regardless of size, scope, or type of project.
- REVIT/BIM fluency is required and ability to adapt to the latest software tools and resources required to practice Architecture and Design in the 21st century.
- Technical expertise and experience in site/master planning, design and detailing in renovation/new construction projects, leading document and project production teams, field experience in construction administration, and putting together both design and construction document packages.
- An understanding of Sustainability and possession of necessary certifications (LEED AP, BD+C, etc.)
Most importantly, a person who will embrace MSA’s vision of:
- Exceptional People, Inspired Experiences, Enduing Impact
Applicant must be a U.S. Citizen or possess proper authorization for full-time permanent employment in the United States – no exceptions.
Please submit resume, portfolio samples, and references via weblink or PDF formatted attachment to the attention of Bill Baker, Principal/Owner at firstname.lastname@example.org. There is a 15 mb limit on electronic file size.
No telephone calls, please.
MSA Design is an equal opportunity employer.