A new opportunity has become available for an Architect with residential experience to join a successful practice in Hertfordshire. The role would see you take a lead on the design stages of projects and offer the opportunity to be involved with elements of the practice management.
This established Hertfordshire based practice has a diverse portfolio with projects ranging from large scale residential, to retail and commercial – currently about 90% of their work is in the residential sector, ranging from large scale developments to one off houses.
With a healthy range of projects, the practice is looking to the future and is ideally looking to bring into the team an experienced Architect who can take a leading role within the practice and has the ambition to propel the company forward.
Role & Responsibilities
– Taking a lead in the design stages of several residential projects
– Client interaction and the management of projects
– Taking elements of the practice management
– Preparing feasibility studies and scheme designs from initial concept to planning drawings
– Supervising and managing other architects and technicians
– Assisting in preparing client fee proposal.
Required Skills & Experience
– ARB registered Architect with a minimum of 5 years UK post-qualification experience
– Strong experience working on multiple unit and bespoke residential project
– Experienced in AutoCAD and Revit software
– Hand drawing skills would be beneficial
– Design ability continuing through working drawings and construction to completion
– Good client interface skills
– Genuine enthusiasm to take a leading role in an established practice.
– Posses own transport
What you get back
– Competitive salary
– Excellent opportunity for progression
– Onsite Parking
– Regular social events organised throughout the year which have included baking competitions, sports competitions,
regular site visits and social gatherings.
If you meet the criteria above, send us your CV and portfolio. We receive a large number of applications so if you do not hear back within 7 days consider your application unsuccessful this time. We will keep a copy of your details on file for future vacancies.
Did you know we run a referral scheme? We’ll give you £300 worth of vouchers if you introduce us to anyone who we then successfully place in a new job role. Just send us their information and we’ll do the rest.
Terms: A candidate is deemed to have been successfully placed once they have started a new job as a result of an introduction made by Hunter Dunning and when they’ve successfully completed the probation period.
Architect Job in Hertfordshire – Your Architecture Recruitment Specialists (Recruiter: John Job Ref:11227)