Role: Colour Consultant
At Wilson Homes we understand that Interior Design is one of the most exciting but overwhelming stages of the home building journey and within the MyChoice Colour Studio our expert stylists assist our clients to design a home that is a true reflection of them.
An exciting opportunity currently exists within our MyChoice Studio located in Hobart for an Interior Design Consultant with a demonstrated passion for Interior Design who possess the desire to dive in and learn in a fast paced working environment.
We are looking for a person who enjoys working with clients and providing them with the guidance and assistance they require through the presenting of plans to clients, colour selections, external finishes as well as the prospect for working on internal finishes necessary to make their dream home a reality.
This position is open to applicants wishing to work on a full time basis with days spread from Monday to Sunday.
To be successful in this position you will:
- Have experience in the Construction Industry and possess a natural flair for putting colours and concepts together;
- Have completed a diploma in design and decoration or equivalent;
- Have knowledge to be able to read and present plans;
- Be highly organised and able to prioritise and multi task;
- Have a professional and mature attitude, with the determination to succeed in your career;
- Be a confident individual, who is well presented with excellent interpersonal and communication skills;
- Be computer literate;
- Be able to work to tight deadlines whilst maintaining strong attention to detail;
- Be able to work autonomously or as a member of a team and
- Be able to listen well, problem solve and provide ideas in line with the customer’s requirements.
You will need to be a self-driven individual with good people and customer service skills with a willingness to become an integral part of a new and expanding team.
If you are a highly motivated, energetic person who is flexible within their working environment, enjoys customer service, colour design and sales who wants to work within supportive team environment then this position may be just what you looking for.
How to apply
You can apply for this fantastic opportunity by pressing the apply button and forwarding your resume highlighting your knowledge, skills and experience to the company for consideration.
The application form will include these questions:
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- What’s your expected annual base salary?