The individuals we are looking for must be creative upper level full time Project Architects with extensive Construction Administration experience in high density infill residential housing.
Role: Residential Project Architect
Applicants must meet the following requirements in order to be considered for this position:
- Licensed California Architect
- Professional five-year Architecture degree from an accredited U. S. university.
- Minimum 8 years’ experience in high density multifamily infill housing.
- Possess superior digital graphic communication skills.
- Be able to articulate design strategy to team members as well as clients
- Creative problem solver able to quickly conceptualize and present multiple solutions
- Proficiency in REVIT and Bluebeam
Responsibilities of the position include:
- Initiating and maintaining client relationships, supporting the firm’s business development efforts
- Conceptual design from yield studies through presentations to decision makers.
- Management of construction document process to insure design consistency
- Quality control oversight
- Consultant coordination
- Code knowledge
- All aspects of construction administration
- The ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects in a fast paced environment
- Proposal preparation, maintaining project budgets and schedules
- Mentoring junior architectural staff
If you are a creative, self-motivated leader who enjoys the challenge of participating in a dynamic team environment, and you have the qualifications that are required to fill this position, email your resume with cover letter and compact representative sample of your work, with the subject line “residential project architect” to firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration. Visit our website at www.witheemalcolm.com .
No phone calls or drop-ins please.
Please do not respond to this listing unless you meet or exceed all of the requirements and are able to provide valid references upon request.
We will only contact applicants that we may consider for this position.
Withee Malcolm Architects is an established award-winning Southern California firm that specializes in high-density urban in-fill, mixed-use, affordable housing, commercial/industrial buildings and interiors. We are an equal opportunity employer offering a competitive salary and benefit package to qualified individuals.