Role: AutoCAD Engineer (project-based)
Lycett Circle is looking for a reliable and dependable AutoCAD Engineer (project-based) who will help us design and create architectural plans and 3D models for our real estate development projects. He should be knowledgeable and proficient with computer-aided design software applications such as AutoCAD, Pro/ENGINEER, SolidWorks, and SketchUp.
- Meeting with architects, designers, and engineers to discuss design ideas.
- Developing project designs and mockups from scratch.
- Presenting rough design drafts for client approval.
- Ensuring product designs meet the required safety and structural standards.
- Generating Solid and Surface CAD models using AutoCAD software.
- Blending technique and aesthetics to create final designs.
- Presenting various design perspectives for construction improvements and adaptations.
- Finalizing AutoCAD models.
- Presenting models to clients.
- Completing job reports.
- Performs other tasks and errands as required by management.
- Must be a graduate of Bachelor of Science in Engineering, Computer Science, or Architecture.
- Must have proven experience as a CAD drafter and designer.
- Advanced knowledge in computer-aided design with AutoCAD, Pro/ENGINEER, SolidWorks, and SketchUp.
- Advanced knowledge in graphic and visual design especially in creating visual perspectives of real estate projects.
- Excellent technical design skills with a keen familiarity and knowledge of government safety and structure regulations.
- Keen eye for design aesthetics and detail with the ability to meet client’s needs and requirements.
- Ability to manage the entire project by collaborating with people involved from management down to the architects and engineers on the ground.