Role: Interior Designer
Our office is looking for an experienced, driven and self-motivated Interior Designer with solid work experience in interior design, architecture, real estate, and property development. The successful candidate should undertake a variety of space designing projects, deal with design from conceptual development, and liaise with stakeholders in managing and executing the design.
- Assists in designing furniture and custom spaces for workplaces throughout Metro Manila.
- Prepares designs and presentations along with budget and design rationale for office spaces, furniture, lighting, ornaments, and other interior design elements in the assigned project.
- Works with architects and general contractors to execute and lead design plans, construction, and furnishing of interior design spaces.
- Reports to the project manager and the Vice President’s assistant, who is in charge of our company’s workspace.
- Performs other administrative and management tasks as required by higher management.
- Must be a graduate from any reputed universities and colleges, preferably with Interior Design and Architecture degrees.
- Should have at least two years of proven work experience in interior design and real estate project management.
- Must provide a portfolio of past projects by detailing past and recent works as an interior decorator, designer or architect.
- Must provide board credentials, educational achievements, other relevant licenses and permits, and professional membership or association.
- Tech-savvy and proficient in using the following platforms: AutoCAD, 3D Max, and other relevant tools of the trade.
- Must be a dynamic multi-tasker and strong analytical and planning skills to be able to perform various tasks in ever-changing needs and priorities.
- Good communication and leadership skills.
- Must have the following characteristics: high attention to detail, well-organized, excellent communicator, strong interpersonal skills, and keen record keeper.
- Willing to work and relocate to Makati City, preferably those who know their way around the city and its neighboring area with reliable contacts in the construction and design sector.
- Creative Thinking
- Architectural Design
- Critical Thinking
- Electrical Installation and Maintenance
- Electrical Design
Licenses and Certifications
- Interior Designer
- Landscape Architect
- Interior Design
- Landscape Architecture