Role: Junior Architect
Keller/Eaton Architects, PC is an award winning, high-end residential architectural and interior design firm in Mamaroneck, NY. We are seeking a talented and motivated individual to join our team to help create amazing spaces. Position is full time, with a combination of hours spent in office and remotely. We offer competitive salary and benefits.
- Bachelor of Architecture from an accredited institution.
- 1-2 years work experience in an architectural firm. Experience in residential architecture a plus.
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively in a team environment.
- Willingness to multi-task, work on many different projects and meet project deadlines.
- Clear and concise written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong conceptual design skills.
- Efficient drafting skills with particular attention to detail and line weight.
- Positive attitude and driven to learn/succeed.
- Proficiency in Autocad, Photoshop, 3-D modeling a plus.
Salary commensurate with experience. Must be authorized to work in the United States. For examples of our work or to learn more about the firm, please visit www.rkdea.com.
Please email your personalized cover letter, resume, work samples and salary requirements to email@example.com with ‘Junior Architect’ in the subject line. No phone calls please.