Role: Architect CAD with Project Management duties
Busy Queens Architectural firm seeking an Intermediate CAD Draftsperson with project mgmt duties for new mid-rise Residential/Commercial base buildings, alterations and Interior Renovation projects.
The individual will work directly with the Principal Architect to manage and administer each phase of the project, and coordinate incoming and outgoing information on a day-to day basis.
- Multi-tasker – capability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Knowledge in Construction Details
- Ability to efficiently manage project hours
- Knowledge of NYC Building Codes, NYC Zoning Ordinances
- Full engagement of projects
- Knowledge of NYC Zoning Resolution, NYC Building Codes, ADA Regulations
- Able to work under pressure to meet deadlines
- Primarily an office-based position but some travel required for project meeting and other related duties
- Proficient drafting skills using AutoCAD, including layer management
- 3D & Computer Rendering skills is a +.
- Minimum 3 years of construction technical work experience
Ideal candidates are those looking for growth through long-term employment and must be able to work overtime when required. Firm offers health benefits and 401K participation opportunity. PLEASE ANSWER ONLY IF YOU LIVE IN THE AREA (NYC) & CAN WORK LEGALLY IN THE U.S.
Email cover letter and resume [in pdf format] with desired compensation to us with confidence. Any other format will not be viewed. Please indicate CAD under subject line on email.