We are seeking an experienced architect to join our team and expand our expertise in the planning and design of institutional, development, and academic projects. This is a leadership position for an architect with a proven track record successfully completing projects and who will work closely with the firm’s partners, lead teams, present strong and consistent design and technical leadership, articulate and execute on the firm’s vision, and expand our project opportunities.
We offer a comprehensive benefits package and bonus plan for all full-time staff. We invest in developing our professional skills, showing a clear path to success within the firm, and supporting professional careers. Our mentorship program ensures that each employee, regardless of experience, has an office colleague who they regularly meet with throughout their employment. Many of us are actively involved outside the office with our communities, social issues, the arts, and music.
Following is a required profile for candidates:
- Licensed to practice architecture in New York State
- 10+ years overall experience in New York City architectural offices since earning a professional degree
- A Bachelor of Architecture or Master of Architecture degree in the United States or equivalent degree earned in a foreign country
- Experience with Revit, CAD, and Adobe Creative Suite
- LEED Green Associate, LEED AP, or Passive House certified
- Experience with the New York City Building Code, Zoning Resolution, Energy Code, and DOB filing documents and procedures
- Authorization to work in the United States
Please send your resume, portfolio and a cover letter in PDF format (less than 10 MB) to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Include a short statement in the cover letter describing your NYC project experience.