Role: Architectural Proposal Graphics and Marketing Presentation Developer
Rafael Viñoly Architects is seeking an Architectural Proposal Graphics and Marketing Presentation Developer to assist in the preparation of technical proposals and marketing initiatives. The successful candidate with work together with other members of the firm’s Marketing Team to prepare presentations of the firm’s past projects.
Tasks will include:
- Preparation of proposals and presentations for new projects, including graphic design, generation of customized content, coordination of design team information, layout, binding, and physical or electronic delivery of materials.
- Maintenance of proposal graphics standards for proposals and presentations
- Preparation of awards submissions
- Preparation of marketing-related graphics and publications ranging from web page content to cards, posters, presentations, and brochures.
Required skills and capabilities:
- Excellent graphic, written, and spoken communication skills
- Strong experience in the full Adobe Creative Suite and the full Microsoft Office Suite, especially InDesign, Excel, and PowerPoint is required; AutoCAD, Rhino, and Revit experience is also beneficial but not required.
- Ability to manage time to meet multiple simultaneous deadlines
Candidates should ideally bring a strong interest in architecture and design. Experience with responding to RFPs, grant-writing, and with publications, is beneficial but is not required. Architectural design experience is beneficial but interested candidates should be advised that this position is not an architectural design position.
Please submit a cover letter, resume, and portfolio edited for this position (10 pages maximum; 7 mb maximum) via email to email@example.com with “Marketing and Proposal Graphics” in the subject line. Please send all items as a single attachment in PDF format. Submissions without the requested heading, exceeding the above specifications and/or sent to other firm email addresses, will not be reviewed. Candidates invited to interview may bring additional materials for discussion.