Role: Senior Project Manager for ground up residential
Neal Beckstedt Studio, a well published boutique architecture and interior design firm renown for blending modern and traditional languages of design. We are seeking a skilled Architectural Project Manager to spearhead design through construction for new high-end residential projects. Candidates will work directly with the principal and the design team to manage and oversee all aspects of the project from concept through construction administration. Candidates for this positions should be highly creative and well-organized with exceptional design skills, strong verbal and graphic communication skills, with an enthusiasm to contribute design dialogue in a collaborative team environment.
- 6 to 10 years’ experience in high-end custom residential design and detailing
- A professional degree in Architecture
- Ability to create building permit filing sets and detailed construction documents
- Experience with NYC building and ADA codes
- Review and respond to submittals, RFI’s and shop drawings
- Excellent communication skills dealing with clients, contractors, consultants and vendors
- Jobsite experience and problem solving ability
- Exceptional skills in AutoCAD, Adobe Creative Suite, Microsoft Office, 3D rendering programs and hand sketching is a plus
- Self-motivated with a strong work ethic, passion to learn and a great attention to detail
- Ability to delegate and lead internal team
- Be a U.S. citizen, or already possess a work visa for working in the U.S. on a full time basis
We offer competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefits package which includes:
Medical, dental and vision insurance, 401(k) plan, paid vacation, sick leave, holidays and personal days.
If you feel you meet the above qualifications and would like to be considered for the position, please email with subject line “Architect PM Position” with your cover letter, resume and work samples in PDF format (less than 10 MB) only to: email@example.com No phone calls please.