Role: Emerging Architectural Professional
Are you ready for a change? Come join us and be a part of a lively team and thrive in the opportunity to make a difference in peoples’ lives through beautiful healthcare design. Boulder Associates is a leader in design for healthcare and senior living, providing architecture and interior design services from offices in Charlotte, Boulder, Dallas, Irvine, Los Angeles, Phoenix, Sacramento and San Francisco.
We seek a full time architectural Emerging Professional to join our small Charlotte team in September. This person will help design and document a variety of healthcare project types in all phases from programming though construction administration. Top candidates will be looking for a small office environment with long-term career potential and will be eager to learn quickly and progress in their careers.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Prepare design studies
- Plan and execute work as a reliable, integral member of a project team
- Coordinate work with consultants, clients and regulatory agencies
- Develop project documentation in Revit
- Perform construction administration duties
Required Experience / Attributes:
- Professional degree in architecture
- 2 to 4 years of relevant full-time professional experience
- Portfolio that demonstrates excellence in design thinking
- At least 1 year of full – time, professional Revit experience
- Attention to detail and a thirst to understand how buildings go together
- Self-motivated and able to problem-solve independently
- Accountable and results-oriented
- Ability to effectively and professionally communicate issues and concerns to project team members, including consultants and vendors.
- Healthcare project experience
- Knowledge of sustainable design practices
Thank you for your interest in our firm!
Complete the Boulder Associates online application and submit your cover letter, resume and a link to view your online portfolio here: www.boulderassociates.com/firm…