This successful architectural practice based in Oxfordshire is currently looking to recruit a Part II Architectural Assistant. Offering an environment to develop and offers a varied selection of projects. This is a role not to miss!
The practice prides itself on combining contemporary and traditional design styles. The team of around 20 manage projects from concept to completion and recent projects include higher education and ecclesiastical.
Role & Responsibilities
– Working on a mix of project types including education, conservation, and residential projects
– Working under the supervision of a senior member of the team
– Production of working drawing packages.
Required Skills & Experience
– Part II Qualified
– Possess a minimum of 1 year UK project experience
– Good presentation
– Experience of using Vectorworks would be advantageous but not essential
– Use of InDesign and VRay
– Ability to produce working drawing packages
– Experience of working on traditional building designs.
– Due location you will require your own transport.
What you get back
– Competitive salary
– Ongoing training and support.
If you meet the criteria above, send us your CV and portfolio. We receive a large number of applications so if you do not hear back within 7 days consider your application unsuccessful this time. We will keep a copy of your details on file for future vacancies.
Did you know we run a referral scheme? We’ll give you £300 worth of vouchers if you introduce us to anyone who we then successfully place in a new job role. Just send us their information and we’ll do the rest.
Terms: A candidate is deemed to have been successfully placed once they have started a new job as a result of an introduction made by Hunter Dunning and when they’ve successfully completed the probation period.
Part II Architectural Assistant Job in Oxfordshire – Your Architecture Recruitment Specialists (Recruiter: John Watson Job Ref: 11223)