Role: Remote Architectural Designer
CITISPIRE is a multidisciplinary design practice. We rely on contextual research, innovative programming, sustainable engineering, and integrated technologies to create places that promote social connectivity and environmental reconciliation.
We are currently hiring designers with compelling, poetic work that illustrates a capacity for multidisciplinary thinking. Candidates must be industrious and independent while working well in a collaborative environment. Architects experienced in urban, landscape, and/or interior design are encouraged to apply.
- Research & Ideation – Understanding and incorporating contextual information to establish project goals and guidelines.
- Design – Preparing and presenting meaningful solutions at all scales and phases of design.
- Presentation & Management – Strategizing, graphically formatting, and organizing presentations while managing project deliverables.
- Budgeting & Phasing- Maintaining a clear understanding of financial requirements and project timelines.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with English fluency
- Strong work ethic, with the ability to independently manage time and multitask effectively
- Professional B.Arch or M.Arch degree
- Experience concept development through construction detailing
- Adept at complex modeling and rendering
To apply, send your resume, cover letter, and portfolio indicating your professional and academic works to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Until COVID restrictions are lifted, the office will be operating remotely. Interviews will be conducted over Zoom.