Role: AutoCad Draftperson
We are currently seeking an experienced AutoCad Draftsperson for office in the South Australian Riverland. With projects going full steam ahead, this dynamic and warm team are looking to add another personality to the office.
We are looking for a like-minded person to join the team who is driven and passionate. You will carry out the below tasks, therefore prior experience in this role would be preferred.
- Developing and drafting new home designs to full working drawings
- Liaising and supporting the design team
- Liaising with suppliers, clients, sales team and marketing team in relation to drawings
- Updating and revising house plans
- Flexible working arrangement opportunities
To be considered for this role, you must meet the below criteria:
- Minimum of 3-5 years in similar role
- Experience working in the project homes will be highly regarded
- AutoCad experience
- Experience with home building codes
- Excellent computer skills
If this role sounds of interest, please send an updated resume using the attached link. Or email email@example.com