Role: Experienced architect for a large-scale healthcare project
Herzog & de Meuron is an international architecture firm with its head office in Basel and subsidiaries in Denmark, Germany, Hong Kong, UK and USA.
To complete our team in San Francisco, we are looking for
Experienced Architects for a large Healthcare project
Requirements for the position are:
- Professional degree in architecture, a registration in California is helpful but not a must
- 5-10 years in project planning, detailing and execution on large scale projects in the US
- Experience with communication with executive architects, engineers
- Experience in development of drawing packages, samples/materials, mock- ups
- Experience in facade building (DD-level), building detailing, system coordination
- Excellent knowledge of AutoCAD/Revit, MS Project, scheduling
You enjoy working in an international and creative environment, build relationships and motivate teams of people. Distinct analytical skills enable you to manage the complexity on organizational and coordinative fields and report back to the Project Manager.
Candidates should have excellent ability to communicate orally and in writing English, American experience preferred.
Only suitable applications that reflect experience in the required fields (relevant specific examples of drawings and documentation) will be pursued.
Your application should include a cover letter (stating availability and
salary expectation), a complete resume, and a portfolio in a PDF format
not to exceed 10 MB. You can send your documents either by using our
online application form on our website or by posting it to us referring
to the reference number P20-16.
Herzog & de Meuron
Rheinschanze 6 CH-4056 Basel