Role: Project Manager/ Designer
Mayberry Workshop is a multi-faceted architecture practice, with a focus on community based Architecture and Development of Infill Housing and Boutique Retail. Architect as Developer, with 50% of our work produced under Design-Build delivery model.
Currently workload includes Custom Estate Homes and ADUs in Queue with Mixed-Use Housing
We seek someone easily adaptable, to plug into our team and get their hands dirty creating, innovating and developing a modern practice. Candidate should have the motivation to take on more responsibility with design / drafting and systems creation to efficiently complete project related tasks.
Be a self starter, and have the ability to follow directions – but curious enough to explore alternatives and confident enough to present new ideas.
- Architecture Degree from accredited school.
- Currently located in United States and authorized to work
- Professional experience in an Architecture office or related field
- Fundamental knowledge of Type V Construction with experience assembling permit documents
- Familiarity of BIM Modeling – Archicad
- Well organized, ability to manage multiple projects or tasks
- Drafting Permit Drawings
- Adobe Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator)
- Experience with Apple OS / iMac
ArchiCAD Experience will get priority Interviews
Work and Compensation
- We try to maintain regular work hours and flexibility around work/life balance, with Remote work potential
- Competitive salary based on experience
- Healthcare plan
- Paid Holidays, Vacation and Sick Leave
What others skills do you have, that we can utilize? Interior Design? Rendering? Rhino/Grasshopper? VR / AR?
To apply please provide the following in PDF email to firstname.lastname@example.org:
1 Page Cover letter
1 Page C.V. / Resume
4 Pages Maximum of Work Samples / Portfolio
1 Page Case Study on your favorite housing typologies / design (or link to the project you love)