Trivselhus UK is hiring an architect/architectural technologist to join their office in Windsor, UK.
Trivselhus UK as a developer is seeking to recruit a technically minded and detail orientated architect/architectural technologist, to join its in-house technical team based in the recently established Windsor office.
This opportunity will offer the chance to work in a growing business on some exciting high-end residential schemes throughout the UK. The person selected will need to have a strong grasp of Revit based design and delivery, and preferably an appreciation of sustainable prefabricated timber technologies.
The selected candidate will need to collaborate with external architects from an early stage scheming and reviewing their design to comply with the Trivselhus system requirements. They will also hold responsibility for creating models, producing drawings and the necessary information for tender, fabrication and construction. They will need to liaise with other specialist members of the Trivselhus UK technical team to ensure coordination of the fabrication models and general BIM workflow.
Essential skills required for the role include:
- strong technical expertise related to architectural design and construction
- on-depth knowledge of UK Building Regulations
- proven experience in producing residential construction details
- proven experience delivering projects through all RIBA stages of work
- experience and clear understanding of projects geolocation setting out, implementation and use of shared coordinates, publishing coordinates, managing site models, etc
- demonstration of working with live discipline specific linked models (MEP, structure…)
- experience in creating view templates, filters, design options, phases, model quantities schedules
- experience in creating parametric Revit families (BIM Content)
- experience working with ISO19650-1:2018 and ISO19650-2:2018 (formerly BS1192:2007+A2:2016 and PAS1192-2:2013 respectively)
Others skills that will be an advantage in the role include:
- knowledge working with coordination review tools such as Navisworks
- experience in automation tools such as Dynamo
- knowledge working with NHBC / NBS standards and specifications