Pharo Haus Costa Brava is a modern residence located in Platja Aro, Spain, designed in 2022 by Dezain Architects.
Design project for a house in Playa de Aro (Costa Brava). It consists in the construction of a house following the criteria of sustainability marked by Pasivhaus (Passive House), using the following criteria:
– Euromac2 construction system
– Use of thermal crystals and solar control
– Heating system with renewable energy Aerothermia
– Interior ventilation system by Double Flow
– Rainwater collection system
– Healthy and ecological materials
– Harmonization of space
All this to get a house with simple and harmonical lines, healthy and with energy saving criteria.
Photography courtesy of Dezain Architects
Visit Dezain Architects
The post Pharo Haus Costa Brava by Dezain Architects first appeared on Design Daily.